Pre-Eurovision Dance in Liverpool TV Programme

Someone has just sent me this.  Featuring Matthew Ball and Mayara Magri, and Robert Carter of The Trocks amongst many others, this sounds like an interesting programme, and will showcase some of Liverpool's most beautiful places.  No indication yet as to the exact time it will be shown, but I will revert as soon as I know.  I do know it will be on just before the Eurovision final parties get underway!  

Find The Feeling: Dance Passion Liverpool - Media Centre (bbc.com)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Sim changed the title to Pre-Eurovision Dance in Liverpool TV Programme
Guest oncnp
5 minutes ago, Sim said:

Someone has just sent me this.  Featuring Matthew Ball and Mayara Magri, and Robert Carter of The Trocks amongst many others, this sounds like an interesting programme, and will showcase some of Liverpool's most beautiful places.  No indication yet as to the exact time it will be shown, but I will revert as soon as I know.  I do know it will be on just before the Eurovision final parties get underway!  

Find The Feeling: Dance Passion Liverpool - Media Centre (bbc.com)

Several foreign sites are saying 30 Apr at 2100. The on-line BBC 4 schedule isn't out that far yet

Edited by oncnp

Guest oncnp
9 hours ago, oncnp said:

Several foreign sites are saying 30 Apr at 2100. The on-line BBC 4 schedule isn't out that far yet

Correction - 20:00 BST 30 Apr per BBC 4 schedule and the IPlayer after

My first post here...  I found the forum whilst Googling Dance Passion Liverpool which I worked on as stills photographer... here is the media link which came out this morning which you may like to see along with our transmission card I hope you all enjoy the programme on Sunday night... 
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/39fcyqS1S9S73hg5D3nfTGl/liverpool-and-the-joy-of-dancing-in-the-street

DPL TX card.JPG

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, alison said:

Oh my goodness - Robert Carter's Dying Swan has to be seen!

So, when is Eurovision actually on?  Is it Coronation Day?

Robert Carter was amazing... but every artist involved was just lovely to work with... 

The Eurovision animal kicks off in the City on the 1st May with the final being televised on 13th May... so much going on in Liverpool!

• Like 1

The new iPlayer image for Dance Passion Liverpool that went up today with my original that the BBC graphics team played with...  Matthew & Mayara were brilliant to work with... 

I've not seen the final cut - though I have had a sneaky peak at trailers and I don't think it'll disappoint. Hopefully you'll all enjoy it.

FC76F921-DF51-4DCC-93B7-20F51089CF62.jpeg

• Like 4