RB Class on Stage 16/12 Seating

I tend to try for the Grand Tier - not too high or far away from the stage and one is less likely to have an interrupted view if not sitting at the front. 

I'm in B-31 for the class in December.

• Like 1

Update: I couldn’t decide so bought both tickets with the plan to either return one to box office or sell one on here. Still can’t decide. It’s an opportunity to sit in seats that I’d never be able to afford to sit in usually though so either choice will be a win - so exciting 😀

4 hours ago, zxDaveM said:

depends whether you want to see them all, or some up really close

Gosh I really don’t know. I’ve never seen a class on stage before or sat in stalls or grand tier so I’ve no idea. The prospect of being so close is enticing but I could have tall people in front of me in the stalls and from memory of posts on here there isn’t much (or any?) rake for first 4 rows of stalls. I think I might have a better overall view from the grand tier but seeing as it’s class it might be better to be close to the action. Having said that if I was in second row of stalls and could only see the front dancers that would be a bit sad, especially if my fave dancers were further back. Decisions decisions!

7 hours ago, Angela Essex said:

Hello All, Just wondering which seat would be best for the RB class on stage on 16/12 B29 stalls (second row but at far side) or B39 Donald Gordon Grand Tier. 🙏

I'd go for the Grand Tier - in the front stalls I think you wouldn't see all that much of the dancers behind those at the front of the class, at least during the barre stage.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bridiem said:

I'd go for the Grand Tier - in the front stalls I think you wouldn't see all that much of the dancers behind those at the front of the class, at least during the barre stage.

Thank you 🙏 I’ll try and sell the stalls one on here