Royal Ballet Mayerling Winter 2022 seat advice?

Hello everyone. I accidentally booked 2 seats for Mayerling at the ROH and I need to return one (or sell it on here). The seats are B77 (front side amphi) and D30 central SCS. I’m torn as to which one to return and was hoping any ROH regulars on here might be able to offer some advice as to which seat to return.

On one hand I like the thought of sitting down but I’ll be in the amphitheatre which I’m worried might be a bit far away. I like the view from the stalls circle but standing in the evening is suboptimal.

This is one of 2 performances of Mayerling I’ve booked. The other is a stalls circle standing ticket. 

Any advice would be very gratefully received. Thank you in advance. 

30 minutes ago, Angela Essex said:

Hello everyone. I accidentally booked 2 seats for Mayerling at the ROH and I need to return one (or sell it on here). The seats are B77 (front side amphi) and D30 central SCS. I’m torn as to which one to return and was hoping any ROH regulars on here might be able to offer some advice as to which seat to return.

On one hand I like the thought of sitting down but I’ll be in the amphitheatre which I’m worried might be a bit far away. I like the view from the stalls circle but standing in the evening is suboptimal.

This is one of 2 performances of Mayerling I’ve booked. The other is a stalls circle standing ticket. 

Any advice would be very gratefully received. Thank you in advance. 

If you go on to any of the seat plans, you can click on your seat (even though it is sold) and get a view of the stage from there.

D30 SCS is a great view, but Mayerling is a lonnnnng stand! B77 in the amphi means at least you'll be sitting, but if you have a leaner-forwards numpty in front of you, it can be a pain. I'm guessing the D30 stand ticket will be a lot easier to sell on here (where you don't lose £4 transaction fee if they do sell it for you) than the other one, which is another consideration

• Like 2

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Royal Ballet Mayerling Winter 2022 seat advice?

Which dates are these seats for? 
If it’s the 21st ( Friday..Muntagirov) then do choose the D.30 as I will be standing a couple of places away. 
You can always sit down in the intervals as standers are usually first out of the auditorium to get a seat lol! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LinMM said:

Which dates are these seats for? 
If it’s the 21st ( Friday..Muntagirov) then do choose the D.30 as I will be standing a couple of places away. 
You can always sit down in the intervals as standers are usually first out of the auditorium to get a seat lol! 

It’s the 8th Hirano/Osipova x