Lauren Cuthbertson Pregnant Again, has had baby and is starting back at work

Sim

Many congratulations to Lauren and her family on the lovely news of her pregnancy, announced earlier on Facebook and Instagram. This means that we will not be seeing Lauren dance this season. 

Wishing Lauren and her family all the happiness in the world.  ❤️

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Lovely news for Lauren and her family. Hope to see her dancing next season. 
Funnily enough although I’ve never thought of her as a natural Lise in Fille mal Gardee I wonder if she would now rather start to suit this role next season. So Cuthbertson in Fille for 2023-4 season please!! 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest oncnp

She has posted on IG she is going back to work tomorrow so hopefully dancing in the Autumn or Winter season

20 hours ago, oncnp said:

She has posted on IG she is going back to work tomorrow so hopefully dancing in the Autumn or Winter season

Presumably in The Cellist as it was created on her.  20 October onwards.

• Like 2

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Lauren Cuthbertson Pregnant Again, has had baby and is starting back at work
  • 1 month later...

A propos de rien really but a link to Cuthbertson…..

In a class I’m currently attending in London the teacher has set and been building on this simple but beautiful barre adage to the music of the final pas de deux of The Two Pigeons (as RBS students recently performed at their summer shows so a nice coincidence!) 

Anyway couldn’t get the music out of my head this morning so googled the ballet and this wonderful version of the pas de deux with Muntagirov and Cuthbertson came up!! They are super lovely together. 

I really hope we can have Two Pigeons again very soon….it’s still one of the few ballets which never fails to bring on the tears …..especially at the moment when they are walking towards the chair and the second pigeon flies out and ends up on the chair too……presuming of course that the other one hasn’t already flown off somewhere else that is!!! 

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, LinMM said:

….it’s still one of the few ballets which never fails to bring on the tears …..especially at the moment when they are walking towards the chair and the second pigeon flies out and ends up on the chair too……

Every time!

• Like 2