Yr12 entry auditions to NBS

Silversparkle

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be there on the Saturday.

I can't believe how quickly my dd first year has gone !! 

I'm sure all the students starting in September will have a fantastic time, just as my dd has.

Mj

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mjdb said:

We will be there on the Saturday.

I can't believe how quickly my dd first year has gone !! 

I'm sure all the students starting in September will have a fantastic time, just as my dd has.

Mj

We're there Thursday and sending some grandparents Saturday.

And ditto re: almost the end of the first year. Some days it feels like she's been there forever, other days it still feels brand new. And quite a few days, we - and she - can't quite believe she is actually there.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well i cant quite believe that tomorrow will be the start of the 3 end of year shows! 

How did we get here so quick !? 

The students... our dds & dss have worked so hard & over the next few days all their hard work will be on show for us all to see.

I can't wait !!

Well done to each & everyone of them ! 

Mj

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dancers Dad said:

How good was that show? Absolutely brilliant, loved it.

Its was fantastic ! We loved every minute of it ! The students & all involved behind the scenes worked so hard which showed in the end product. The enthusiasm & energy they all had was amazing.

True performers.

Mj 

• Like 2

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you would have any advice about the NBS tracksuit please? It says on the uniform list one regulation tracksuit. When you follow the link it shows that you can order tracksuit skinnies, zip tracksuit tops in either pink or grey, a base layer half zip top and a bundle with the skinnies and base layer. My question is obviously price wise the bundle is good value but do they still need a tracksuit top as well please? Any advice is much appreciated, thank you!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Taxibank said:

Hi all, I was just wondering if any of you would have any advice about the NBS tracksuit please? It says on the uniform list one regulation tracksuit. When you follow the link it shows that you can order tracksuit skinnies, zip tracksuit tops in either pink or grey, a base layer half zip top and a bundle with the skinnies and base layer. My question is obviously price wise the bundle is good value but do they still need a tracksuit top as well please? Any advice is much appreciated, thank you!

I have ordered the tracksuit top and bottoms and also a base layer half zip top as well 

23 hours ago, Dancers Dad said:

The show was amazing.  I was totally blown away by the talent. My daughter can’t wait to start her journey at the NBS in September 🩰

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Taxibank said:

Hi,

My daughter has just finished her 1st year. We bought the zip up tracksuit jacket & the tracksuit bottoms. She wears the zipper all of the time, the trousers not so much.

Mj

• Like 2

On 13/07/2022 at 20:49, Taxibank said:

Hi, we have just ordered the ‘bundle’ and an extra tracksuit top

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Ballet-taxi said:

Can I check if people booked the tracksuit top in pink or grey?

The pictures look the same so it’s hard to tell which to go for.

The 'grey' one if you look at the front the bottom left line is grey where as on the 'pink' it's pink.

There is a similar difference on the back.

Edited by Hairpinseverywhere
  • Like 2

On 13/07/2022 at 20:49, Taxibank said:

Depending if you prefer a normal zip-up tracksuit top or a pull-over-your-head base layer, just one of those would be fine. There's not a huge amount of difference. Some have one of the tops, some have both.

• Like 3

On 17/07/2022 at 18:17, Ballet-taxi said:

Can I check if people booked the tracksuit top in pink or grey?

The pictures look the same so it’s hard to tell which to go for.

I couldn't tell either! Glad you asked 😆

On 13/07/2022 at 09:06, Dancers Dad said:

Show was FANTASTIC! They were fabulous and SO good at such a huge variety of things. What a gorgeous, talented bunch. Xx

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else having trouble getting uniform out of Dansez? We ordered way back at the start of July and still no delivery... apparently they are waiting for the grey fabric from Italy, who are now on holiday until the last week or two in August, so not expected before the start of September!

Not sure if this impacts the girls uniform too but looks like my DS could be starting the term naked.... 🙈

Just now, mum5678 said:

Anyone else having trouble getting uniform out of Dansez? We ordered way back at the start of July and still no delivery... apparently they are waiting for the grey fabric from Italy, who are now on holiday until the last week or two in August, so not expected before the start of September!

Not sure if this impacts the girls uniform too but looks like my DS could be starting the term naked.... 🙈

Perhaps this is why they're ordering them hoodies!! 😂

1 hour ago, mum5678 said:

I’ve just had an email advising that the leotards are currently in production and will be dispatched in the next couple weeks. Looks like the girls should be ok 🤞🏼

• Like 2

For anybody else waiting for boys uniform, we've just been in touch with Shona who says its fine for them to wear regular dance wear until it arrives! 

44 minutes ago, PointeMeTheRightWay said:

I’ve just had an email advising that the leotards are currently in production and will be dispatched in the next couple weeks. Looks like the girls should be ok 🤞🏼

That's good... maybe it's just a particular 'boys grey' they're out of!! 

4 hours ago, mum5678 said:

We ordered one leotard initially to check sizing before ordering extras. That one has arrived. We then ordered extras and are still waiting on them.

If anyone is still to order, my daughter found them in the small side. 

Just now, Ballet-taxi said:

We ordered one leotard initially to check sizing before ordering extras. That one has arrived. We then ordered extras and are still waiting on them.

If anyone is still to order, my daughter found them in the small side. 

I meant ‘on’ the small size! 
she is normally small but felt the medium might be better fit so has ordered the other ones in a medium. 

• Like 2

We ordered two different sizes as We were unsure of sizing on leotards we then ordered and waited a week or so didn’t arrive called and told me waiting on manufacture not sure when they would arrive. A few days later they arrived in the post don’t stress they will come. 

• Like 1

Dont worry too much. Miss Gray was very understanding when my daughter was about to start last year that if her uniform didnt come on time that an alternative could be worn until it did arrive! Not ideal but we can't determine supply & demand x

Mj

• Like 2

We've got a couple of the grey leotards to sell if anyone's interested. They've been worn but not too much and still in good order. Size Small.

(My daughter found them to be the wrong size after a few weeks so mostly wore some replacements we had to get.)

I can get them photographed if anyone's interested.

10 minutes ago, Dancers Dad said:

We've got a couple of the grey leotards to sell if anyone's interested. They've been worn but not too much and still in good order. Size Small.

(My daughter found them to be the wrong size after a few weeks so mostly wore some replacements we had to get.)

I can get them photographed if anyone's interested.

My DD would be interested as spares if you could send me a pic and how much you want for them?

Here we are - 3 Smalls

Not worn too often

All stitching on seams is good as new

Fronts have adjustable tie

Smoke-free, pet-free home

Only washed in non bio

Daughter's name is visible, if faded, on labels inside

£35 new I think - so offering for £20 each plus whatever it costs to post.

leotards2.jpg