Ballet Power

They are every Saturday with a break for half term.  As akh suggests, it’s probably best to email to find out class times - I can remember being up in London for most of the day before dd was old enough to go alone but that was several years ago!

15 hours ago, Ballet Power said:

Does anyone know what time Prep 1 classes are at central? Also are they every Saturday on term time?

Thanks 

Every Saturday during term time except now usually not on the half term weeks (which they used to be). Times have varied although Prep 1 usually has started around 10am. However, they may have a change around with the new studios etc. If memory serves me right, we don't usually get the confirmed timetable until fairly near the time the term is due to start.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Mum of unicorn dancer said:

Do you know how long is class usually? Thank you. 

Depends on the level but usually 1.5-1.75 hours of ballet, 30-45 minutes Pilates and around an hour of Contemporary.

23 hours ago, Ballet Power said:

Does anyone know what time Prep 1 classes are at central? Also are they every Saturday on term time?

Thanks 

The timetable is quite different at the moment, if you email I’m sure they’ll give you an idea of the timetable for September even if it’s not confirmed. 

• Like 1