English National Ballet Trainee Program

5678balletmom

Hello, My DD was accepted and is considering attending this program this fall and we are wondering if anyone has any feedback....

We are from the U.S. and we are not sure if the program is established enough to warrant her going there. Any help will be greatly appreciated it. Does anyone know if ENB will move this Fall or if the classes will take place in the old location...

By the way my DD is 17 but will turn 18 by August. 

Edited by 5678balletmom

Is this a placement within the ENB company itself or the School?

My understanding is that the Vompdny or already established within its new London City Island home but the school plans to move were postponed & no dates yet for any move (but others on here may have more info they can share!)

It's graduate programme and as far as I know before pandemic they trained at BBO studios in Battersea. Would be interested to see where the leavers are or how the programme helped them in next stage of professional career.

These courses seems to be popping around like mushrooms after rain.

• Like 3

On 05/05/2021 at 17:33, FlexyNexy said:

It's graduate programme and as far as I know before pandemic they trained at BBO studios in Battersea. Would be interested to see where the leavers are or how the programme helped them in next stage of professional career.

These courses seems to be popping around like mushrooms after rain.

Looking at the info for the course,  there appears to be a possibility that pupils may split their time over different locations. 

Venues -  ‘to be announced but will include ENBS’. 

On 05/05/2021 at 05:46, 5678balletmom said:

Hello, My DD was accepted and is considering attending this program this fall and we are wondering if anyone has any feedback....

We are from the U.S. and we are not sure if the program is established enough to warrant her going there. Any help will be greatly appreciated it. Does anyone know if ENB will move this Fall or if the classes will take place in the old location...

By the way my DD is 17 but will turn 18 by August. 

Hi. I’m not familiar with US training so would appreciate being educated 😉. How old is a pupil when they graduate ‘full time vocational training’ in the US? 
Thank you.