Jump to content

Title of a type of jump

Mandy Kent

Recommended Posts

Please can someone knowledgeable tell me the name of a certain series of jumps performed by male dancers, eg Carlos Acosta in his heyday, and most recently on Instagram by Lukas BB

Its a series of barrel turn followed by another barrel turn but with one leg pointing straight up as the body turns. I’ve always named it a Whoop Di Whoo. For its sheer exuberance but feel sure there must be a technical term ? TIA Mandy Kent 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...