RAD Battersea parking

Katia05

Hi, we need to go to RAD headquarters next week for vocational ballet exams and usually go into London by train, but as parents can't wait in the building at the moment due to Covid etc I was planning to drive this time. Has anyone got experience of where to park nearby? I don't want to add to the stress by driving aimlessly round those narrow streets at the last minute! Any tips welcome! Thanks and good luck to all those doing exams at the moment!

There is on street parking just round the corner, near the school.  I can't remember the name of the road but if you come out of the RAD and turn right then immediately right again it's there.  It's a residential road. We used to go on Sundays and the parking was free but I imagine it's pay by phone on weekdays.

• Like 1

Vicarage Crescent is round the corner from RAD and has on street parking (you may have to pay if it’s on a weekday). It’s less than a 5 minute walk to RAD..I lived on vicarage crescent whilst studying at RAD & my parents never had an issue parking there when visiting or dropping off/picking up. 

• Like 2

On 08/12/2020 at 16:17, Lemongirl said:

When I said the school, I mean the school that the Cambridges' children attend.  

My Niece is a f/t student at RAD and as part of her course she had to be assessed taking a ballet class. Mums were watching. Quite nervous but got totally focused on taking the class. Held the little girls hand and thought she recognised the mum watching....... but kept calm and carried on teaching. I think you can guess the rest
☺️👑

• Like 8