Tring CBA (Classical Ballet Academy) audition groups

Mummy twinkle toes

My DD is 15 and working at Advanced; she has been called for group 1 too. I was relieved to read your post because I also assumed it was an error. Quite worried about the whole thing, to be honest. Does anyone know how many places there are likely to be at this age group?

24 minutes ago, clueless1604 said:

My DD is 15 and working at Advanced; she has been called for group 1 too. I was relieved to read your post because I also assumed it was an error. Quite worried about the whole thing, to be honest. Does anyone know how many places there are likely to be at this age group?

Not sure how many spaces. That makes sense now. Phew.

That only sounds right if they have set up the groups in "reverse order" for this round of auditions, ie Group 1 being the most senior. DD1 joined Group 4 in September (having auditioned in Group 5) and absolutely loves it! She has just passed RAD Intermediate and Grade 6. Good luck!

• Like 1

Morning xx

We are in group 2!

I'm having  more concerns over planning the journey from London! 

So far my travel planner is saying get the train to Tring Station and then walk for an hour! 🙈🙈

Edited by Firebird21
Error

14 hours ago, pinkbex81 said:

Group 1 girls is 10 - 12.15, with a break at 11.15 - 11.30.

Group 1/2 boys are the same times as above. 

Group 1 are the youngest group on Sundays.

That’s really helpful, thanks so much. We’ve missed the deadline to audition in this session but will apply for November😊

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...