Looking for ballet classes/teacher (Shrewsbury/Birmingham area)

Balletnovice

12 minutes ago, Balletnovice said:

Im wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of a quality ballet teacher or ballet classes in Shrewsbury/Birmingham for a Sunday or possibly Saturday late afternoon?

thank you in advance 

age  group of learner ? 

free work or  syllabus  class ? 

Hi, my daughter is 14 years old and her last exam was so intermediate but this was over a year ago. I think she enjoys free work rather than syllabus- but I’m not really sure what this all means. She already dances with Annette Nicholson every other Sunday.  I’ve not heard of MIDAS so I will have a look into that- thanks for your help Jane.

xxx

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Looking for ballet classes/teacher (Shrewsbury/Birmingham area)

On 13/04/2018 at 17:38, Balletnovice said:

Thanks Loulou, do you know where and when the associate classes are?

They run in blocks , current one is until May but if you contact them you may be able to join mid way through, my dd went to the the grade D ones and there was never many in the class , they are once a month on a Sunday, currently at Elmhurst , think this can vary it’s sometimes at Birmingham Royal Ballet. Leona Locke at midlands RAD was who we got the emails from, you pay through eventbrite.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/rad-associate-classes-spring-2018-birmingham-registration-39475746019

<LLocke@rad.org.uk>