Ballet Theatre UK Snow Queen

Sorry you cannot make Brighton now hfbrew but I know the trains are a bit of a mess over Christmas period on the London- Brighton line it's pot luck just how long the journey will take. I have to go up to London on 28th December and luckily it's only a change at East Croydon and taking an hour and a half!!

Quite a few of us are now going to that sat Eve performance at the Dome on 2nd Jan

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Took my dd to see this at Arlington Arts yesterday. She has been going through a difficult period recently with disappointing audition results etc. Like most teenagers she is not always v communicative, but in the car on the way home she suddenly said 'that performance made me remember why I love ballet'. So thank you so very much to BT UK. Absolutely the best way to start the Christmas holidays.

It seems they are back to Tunbridge Wells with Pinocchio.

I just hope it sells. Ticket sales for the Aladdin tour were poor which was such a shame because it was a lovely Ballet. It's such hard work selling Ballet and Dance outside London unless you're a Russian Swan Lake!
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I went to see this last night at the Crescent Theatre in Birmingham where there was a full house. Really enjoyed it and find it amazing how many quick costume changes the dancers have to make. I thought the costumes and headdresses were lovely and the dancing excellent. The cast was Emma Miller as Gerda, Vincent Cabot as Kay and Charlotte Eades as the Snow Queen.

• Like 3