RBS Autumn Masterclasses

Primaballerina1

It was Pictures, there were several other teachers there as well as the RBS teachers.  The format was different last time my DD attended.  They watched a lecture style class while the outreach dancers were in a class upstairs out of the way.

Edited by angel

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously I don't know anything about the classes etc but just to reassure you Excercises taught at Paris Opera are hard. Dd has been learning a sequence for a forthcoming assessment that her teacher was taught at or by someone at Paris Opera & it's really demanding (& she has the advantage of an English speaking teacher)

As angel said in an earlier post its possibly very different to the kind of training our UK children are used to.

• Like 1

Thanks Picturesinthefirelight. It's just a rush of emotions and worry. First elation, that as a non vocational, non associate DD was selected, then disappointment that she wasn't focused on in the class and then concern that it may reflect badly for her in the upcoming auditions. I wonder if these Masterclasses are a pre-audition?