March 2nd?

I have it in my head - but not in my diary - that I'm supposed to be doing something on Monday evening. There's nothing on at the ROH or at Sadler's Wells, so, assuming that it's dance-related and that I basically don't go for anything out of the mainstream these days, can anyone suggest what it might be, please? It will be in central London or in the suburbs.

I don't *think* it was the LBC - I'm not a close follower of school-level events - but had wondered. Oh well, I'm hoping that either it wasn't vital or I shall remember in time to go to whatever it is!

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Are you sure that you are not mixing it up with something that you did on 2 February (also a Monday)? I'm pretty good at remembering things but occasionally I have got it into my head that I have something on on a particular date but when I check I find that the event is on a different date (often one week earlier or later) and I'm really surprised.

No, it was definitely something during the evening, because I have a restaurant voucher which runs out tomorrow and I was thinking I could use it tonight. That pretty much rules out the London Ballet Circle, too, since I don't get anything to eat before those. And I'd double-checked February, given that the dates/days are the same as in March, and it wasn't that, either.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I must have imagined it, but thanks to everyone for their help anyway :)