Wells Ballet Masterclasses/Dar Danse

swanprincess

Hi everyone - very proud to tell you that my DD has been awarded a bursary for Morroco in October - much excitement in the house!! :D. hope that she will be seeing some of your DDs there to share what I am sure will be an amazing experience.

• Like 16

I can't seem to find any information about the Morroco workshop in October? Does anyone have a link to some sort of information, or know anything about it? I'm sure it's probably out of the budget but it would be nice to look into it as I missed out on the most recent Master Class. Not sure if anything's been released about it yet though?

If anyone's dd has been on the Morocco course could you please PM me? My mum is very unsure about the concept of me going away without her; she says I am too young but I will be 16, so I think she would be greatly reassured if someone whose daughter has been could give her some info about accommodation, chaperones, the course in general etc. Thankyou :-) xx

• 6 months later...

Hi, My daughter attended the wells ballet masterclass at Christmas and were wondering if anyone had been to Dar danse in Morocco on their Wells away summer course? Would be interested in hearing what anyone thought about it?

Hi Bunhead99 my DD went to Wells Away in Morocco last summer and loved every minute of her time there. Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try and answer them for you. LTD

• Like 1