RB Alice casting changes

Lauren Cuthbertson is still not back on stage so the Alice schedule has been rearranged with Sarah Lamb taking her place alongside Federico Bonelli. Yuhui Choe then takes Lamb's performances (apart from March 19) alongside  Nehemiah Kish. Steven McRae still dances Mad Hatter but not Jack. And Donald Thom makes a first featuring appearance as Mad Hatter.

It's all too confusing…!

Let's hope that Lauren makes it back for April 13.

Alice, Jack, White Rabbit, Queen of Hearts, Mad Hatter

Lamb, Bonelli, Watson, Yanowsky, McRae (Mar 15, 28‡)
Lamb, Bonelli, Cervera, Morera, Campbell (Mar 19) 
Lamb, Bonelli, Cervera, Yanowsky, McRae (Mar 21)
Choe, Kish, Cervera, Morera, Campbell (Mar 23m, 27; Apr 2)
Stix-Brunell, Pennefather, Maloney, tba, Thom (Mar 25; Apr 6m, 11)
Cuthbertson, Bonelli, Watson, Yanowsky, McRae (Apr 13)

‡live cinema relay
  • Like 1

LC is still scheduled for the 13th, I hope it means she's close to being back on stage. I hadn't booked for Lamb but I'll try to get a return for YC.

Did Itziar Mendizabal get pulled from the run? I had noted she was supposed to play the Queen for the Beatriz's shows.

Edited by Marine

Such a pity about Lauren. One really feels for her, especially at such an important stage in her career.

Does anyone know whether there is any truth in the rumour that she is out of La Bayadere? Fingers crossed that she will be OK for that......

I tried to post these changes at lunchtime but it all went a bit pear-shaped! I agree it's very confusing, I'm surprised that  McRae is still listed as the Mad hatter though, I suppose it depends on the injury.

I tried to post these changes at lunchtime but it all went a bit pear-shaped! I agree it's very confusing, I'm surprised that  McRae is still listed as the Mad hatter though, I suppose it depends on the injury.

Seems unlikely that he's injured if he is still tapping his way through the Mad Hatter.

I tried to post these changes at lunchtime but it all went a bit pear-shaped! I agree it's very confusing, I'm surprised that McRae is still listed as the Mad hatter though, I suppose it depends on the injury.

I didn't know that McRae is injured. Certainly, there has been no announcement so far as I am aware.

I just assumed that it may have been an injury that affects lifting, as the Mad Hatter doesn't do any partnering, rather than one which affects the legs or feet.I'm sure one of the articles about the RB trip to Brazil mentioned an injury to McRae.