Going to see Swan Lake!

Not sure where else would be an appropriate forum for this but on Friday I'm going to the World Ballet Series performance in San Diego! I have a friend who's going with me and we are coordinating out outfits and putting together Odette and Odile inspired dresses! Not like full ballet costume but more flower girl gown at a swal lake wedding. If I ever get married that will be the theme lol.

2 hours ago, BarahobaMechty said:

Not sure where else would be an appropriate forum for this but on Friday I'm going to the World Ballet Series performance in San Diego! I have a friend who's going with me and we are coordinating out outfits and putting together Odette and Odile inspired dresses! Not like full ballet costume but more flower girl gown at a swal lake wedding. If I ever get married that will be the theme lol.

I do hope you enjoy the performance and report back to us afterwards!

4 hours ago, BarahobaMechty said:

Sounds great...please post a couple of photos....and enjoy the day!

• Like 1

On 14/05/2024 at 02:31, Sim said:

Sounds great...please post a couple of photos....and enjoy the day!

I would but in an unfortunate turn of events the universe has decided to give me covid... SERIOUSLY UNIVERSE WAS THIS THE BEST TIME?!

5 minutes ago, BarahobaMechty said:

I would but in an unfortunate turn of events the universe has decided to give me covid... SERIOUSLY UNIVERSE WAS THIS THE BEST TIME?!

Oh nooooo - I’m so sorry to hear this.  Get well soon.

1 hour ago, BarahobaMechty said:

thank you, I'm somewhat better now, however definitely not in go see performances in crowded theaters better.

Oh dear! I hope you will be very soon.

• 2 weeks later...