Studying at Princess Grace

Mrs Tea

What year are you looking for?

I couldn't find any specific previous threads but this is a more general one that gives some useful information about studying abroad if you are British now that we are no longer part of Europe:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pas de Quatre said:

It is one of the best ballet schools in Europe/the whole world. Dancers are regularly in Prix de Lausanne and many graduates find good jobs.  So of course it is highly selective and very difficult to get into. Good luck.

Yes he's very aware of that as he already attends vocational ballet school. Thank you !

• Like 1

Yes, please message me!

Attending a short course is definitely the best option to start with. I think they're only for a week now (although you can attend more than one week) and while it is also possible to arrange a private audition, the short courses give you a taste of what it is like to live there. Some people find the environment very difficult because it is so intense, others love it. At my time, we had to attend for a whole month to be considered for entry which not only gave the school the possibility to observe candidates over a  longer period in class but also for them and us to see how we adapted to the environment. 

Consider also how you will handle academic work. 

On 19/06/2023 at 23:07, invisiblecircus said:

I went to this school, what would you like to know?
Has your son/ daughter already been offered a place?

Can you tell me, which technique is taught at that school? Vaganova or French?