Tring Funding Audition

BalletBelle

Just wondering whether anyone has received any info about the Tring funding auditions yet?

I'm trying to work out whether I need to book a hotel, which depends on start time.

My daughter's is on the 19th March but I know there are earlier ones for different courses, so I'm hoping someone might already have some info...

We have 11:15 drop off time too. I'm pleased it's not an early start :) My DD has applied for a year 9 place so I'm guessing there will be multiple time slots throughout the day for different age groups maybe? I've read on their website that most the funding goes to year 7 intake. Does anyone know or have any experience of funding being offered to other year groups?

On 08/03/2023 at 09:57, CrazyDanceMum said:

We have 11:15 drop off time too. I'm pleased it's not an early start :) My DD has applied for a year 9 place so I'm guessing there will be multiple time slots throughout the day for different age groups maybe? I've read on their website that most the funding goes to year 7 intake. Does anyone know or have any experience of funding being offered to other year groups?

Tring give MDS to who they think deserves it most, regardless of year group. It changes every year.

On 07/03/2023 at 22:01, BalletBelle said:

That's great news @Ballet Power

I haven't heard anything yet but my daughter's audition isn't until 19th.

Out of interest, what start time have you been given?

Ours is 9.45am sign in. Anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...