Gemma Creamer

I am a passionate lover of ballet. I feel in love age 5 and true love lasts a lifetime. 

I danced all through my childhood and teenage years and then hurt my back and could not continue. 

I did a work experience placement with the Royal Ballet stage management team at the Royal Opera House. 

I'm looking to find like minded people to chat to

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gemma81creamer said:

I am a passionate lover of ballet. I feel in love age 5 and true love lasts a lifetime. 

I danced all through my childhood and teenage years and then hurt my back and could not continue. 

I did a work experience placement with the Royal Ballet stage management team at the Royal Opera House. 

Hello Gemma and welcome......

This website works best for 'chats' if you join in on one of the very active threads. If you read, for example, the current one on Mayerling (from, say, page 10 onwards) you will see that not everyone has actually seen the performance which is being discussed but they still chip in........... and that's fine!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gemma81creamer said:

The work experience placement must have been really interesting! Lucky you.

• Like 2