October Ballet Audition Intensive

kellyfromthetelly

Good Afternoon. 
I am very new to this platform, but am reaching out for a little help. I have a daughter who is ballet trained and I’m looking for an intensive course she can join. Can anyone recommend an intensive Ballet course happening over the October half term which will help her with audition technique. 
thank you so much for your help. 

Hi there!

There isn’t usually a lot of intensives going on in half term, which I find strange as it’s getting so close to audition time!!

My daughter is auditioning this year for lots of schools and I’ve decided to send her to Nicola Tarry Classical Ballet Training for the October half term. I’ve heard some really good things about the school and the teaching and as an added bonus Oliver Matz and Steffi Scherzer are coming. They taught at her summer intensive too, which my daughters friend attended, and said they were incredible teachers. So my daughter is super excited! 
Here are her details if you want to contact her:

Info.nicolatarry@gmail.com
+44 7436 011117

Good luck to your daughter on her auditions xx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kellyfromthetelly said:

Good Afternoon. 
I am very new to this platform, but am reaching out for a little help. I have a daughter who is ballet trained and I’m looking for an intensive course she can join. Can anyone recommend an intensive Ballet course happening over the October half term which will help her with audition technique. 
thank you so much for your help. 

Hello Kelly and welcome out of the lurking shadows!

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Dancingmummy said:

Hi there!

There isn’t usually a lot of intensives going on in half term, which I find strange as it’s getting so close to audition time!!

My daughter is auditioning this year for lots of schools and I’ve decided to send her to Nicola Tarry Classical Ballet Training for the October half term. I’ve heard some really good things about the school and the teaching and as an added bonus Oliver Matz and Steffi Scherzer are coming. They taught at her summer intensive too, which my daughters friend attended, and said they were incredible teachers. So my daughter is super excited! 
Here are her details if you want to contact her:

Info.nicolatarry@gmail.com
+44 7436 011117

Good luck to your daughter on her auditions xx

Good Morning Dancing Mummy. 
thank you so much for your recommendation, I am definitely going to look into this course. I am very grateful for your response. 😊

On 02/10/2022 at 11:41, kellyfromthetelly said:

Good Morning Dancing Mummy. 
thank you so much for your recommendation, I am definitely going to look into this course. I am very grateful for your response. 😊

You are most welcome! It seems to me that this really is THE best preparation you can get! I think my daughter will feel really confident going into auditions after this course! Xx

Ballet Boost are having an audition prep class at Pineapple in London over half term - Highly recommend them. Professional from start to finish and really care about each dancer. 

YBSS are also doing prep classes and again they are fab.

• 2 weeks later...

A slightly late response, but I would also strongly recommend Nicola Tarry if you can get to her. She is simply phenomenal. Oliver and Steffi were amazing at the summer intensive too. My daughter is at vocational school and trained with Nicola beforehand and still goes to her intensives whenever she can.