Help with Bloch pointe shoe sizing

Meetmeatthebarre

With my usual shoes on backorder, only my current pair, and stock only looking to get worse, I've been thinking about alternatives. I have really difficult feet to fit, but I remember two Bloch models being previous contenders, the Heritage and the Suprima, so was hoping to order a couple of pairs to reassess. 

Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact size I tried on! Both were the narrowest (X and B respectively) but I don't recall whether they were a size 4.5 (i.e. matching my soft shoe Bloch size) or a 5.5 (i.e. matching my usual brand's pointe shoe size) or one of each! 

If anyone has experience with these models and can help me make a more educated guess, I'd be extremely grateful. Of course, the Bloch store in London is out of both models in my size(s) so I can't try in person...

7 hours ago, Mumofballetmaddaughter said:

Not sure if this helps but just in case it does, my daughter is a 4.5 and wears a 4.5 Bloch Serenade pointe shoe but 5.5 in

Bloch canvas soft shoes.

I'm the opposite. I'm a 4.5, wear 5.5x Bloch European Balance and Eurostretch pointe shoes and a 4.5 B in Bloch canvas and leather soft shoes.

• Like 1