Press Release: FIRST LOOK - English National Ballet's Raymonda by Tamara Rojo

I hope people realise there are some great offers on tickets for Raymonda over on the Special Offers thread at the top of the Tickets for sale/wanted forum thread.  I got a great seat for less than half price - the From The Box Office offer is the cheaper one of the 2 (and price includes fees) but please don't pay full price!  Get in while the offers are on!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Don Q Fan said:

I hope people realise there are some great offers on tickets for Raymonda over on the Special Offers thread at the top of the Tickets for sale/wanted forum thread.  I got a great seat for less than half price - the From The Box Office offer is the cheaper one of the 2 (and price includes fees) but please don't pay full price!  Get in while the offers are on!

Yes I treated myself to front row stalls as the offer had them for about £40 😀 I’m so pleased I checked the thread before I bought! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’m eagerly looking forward to seeing what this production holds and reading thoughts on the forum. I am no expert but I can’t remember the last time a full length classical ballet was revived/created in a such a way. 

(Perhaps Scarlett’s Swan Lake but I feel that might be slightly different scenario given a lot of choreography would have remained in place, not to do Scarlett a disservice but from what I’ve read it seems Rojo has gone further with choreography but I may be wrong?!) 

I always find it interesting that “new” ballet works tend to be contemporary pieces rather than classical, and would love to see more new classical pieces being created/re-examined. 

• Like 3