Which seats are held back for Friday Rush?

Stalls circle has some in row C, the second block of bench seats from the stage on each side. *Checks seating plan* I think the numbers are 22-26 and 87-91. I'm afraid I'm not sure if there are any others in the stalls circle, on the small number of occasions when I've done Friday rush I've just gone for that area.

Edited by Dawnstar
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Blossom said:

Does anyone know which seats in the Stalls Circle and Balcony are held back for Friday Rush? 

35 minutes ago, Dawnstar said:

Stalls circle has some in row C, the second block of bench seats from the stage on each side. *Checks seating plan* I think the numbers are 22-26 and 87-91. I'm afraid I'm not sure if there are any others in the stalls circle, on the small number of occasions when I've done Friday rush I've just gone for that area.

As far as I know, there are also some Balcony standing places held back for Friday Rush -  D30 and D31 and also some of the standing places in row B.  I don't know of any seats in the Balcony being held back but maybe others might know more.  You don't ask about the Amphitheatre but, in case others are interested, the central blocks of rows S, T and U are Friday Rush seats.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...