Classes back again

aisha

Delighted to say our ballet classes look like returning middle of June. Possibly going to half the classes by doing two sessions so everyone gets to do it. Has anyone else got dates yet about getting back ?

• Like 1

I had my first class back last night and it was amazing to be back! I am 46 but in a class of teens so they all went back after 12th April and the teacher put her device at the back of the room so I could see them all and join in from my kitchen. I have been really grateful for zoom classes but nothing beats being there in person! It isn't a huge class so plenty of room for distancing. Also, I am now fully vaccinated and did a negative test yesterday morning. The teacher is also regularly testing and school age youngsters should be testing twice per week too so I'm guessing it is as safe as it can be now.

• Like 3

Had my first in studio class last night and it was amazing being able to have a barre at the correct height (rather than a dining chair) and enough room to do grand battement without worrying about kicking something.  After a year of zoom classes it's amazing being back.  It's a very small studio with small class sizes and everything is very well sanitised so I think it's as safe as anywhere.  As a special treat I went to Wagamama and had noodles afterwards and felt very decadent.  

My other teacher isn't teaching in person classes yet so I'm still doing some on zoom but it's lovely having it in person once per week.  

• Like 3