ROH - accounts 2018/19 now available

I appreciate this isn't necessarily the most exciting topic ever posted (!) but some might be interested to know that the ROH's latest accounts (year to August 2019) are now available (via Companies House):

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00480523/filing-history/MzI4NzQyODc3NGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Edited by MJW
addition of wording

8 minutes ago, MJW said:

I appreciate this isn't necessarily the most exciting topic ever posted (!) but some might be interested to know that the ROH's latest accounts are now available (via Companies House):

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00480523/filing-history/MzI4NzQyODc3NGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

For YE 25 August 2019

Staff numbers and compensation starts on page 67......

Edited by oncnp

• alison changed the title to ROH - accounts 2018/19 now available
  • 5 months later...
24 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Many thanks oncnp but I’m having difficulty opening the link - is it working? I don’t see the report/accounts on the ROH website.

The link provided by oncnp says 'time elapsed' when I try to open it but the one from MJW is fine, albeit that the (interesting) data is 2 years old now.

• Like 1

Guest oncnp
39 minutes ago, capybara said:

The link provided by oncnp says 'time elapsed' when I try to open it but the one from MJW is fine, albeit that the (interesting) data is 2 years old now.

Sorry 'bout that. Let me try another way.....Not the ROH website but Companies House.

ROYAL OPERA HOUSE COVENT GARDEN FOUNDATION - Filing history (free information from Companies House) (company-information.service.gov.uk)

Click on the top one... 1 Jun 2021    Group of companies' accounts made up to 30 August 2020

Edited by oncnp

This latest link for the 2019/20 accounts does work. I think that it will make interesting reading (when one has time). However, in flicking through to reach a page I was interested in, I came across a sentence which ended:  "........Yasmine Naghdi and Matthew Ballet led the Company in the opening night of The Sleeping Beauty".

🤣

• Like 4