London Junior Ballet Newbies 2020

RachH

I thought it might be nice for those with children starting at LJB associates on 27th September to have a thread for questions and comments, although I’m not sure if there are many of us on here! Does anyone know how many children there are in each class?

Congratulations how exciting. I don’t know how many children in a class this coming year, children are placed in classes according to their focus and bodies development.  So don’t worry if she spends two years in one class. Your child is very lucky to be part of something so very special. Hard work in comparison to other programmes but she will have fun and make lifelong friends. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, my daughter started LJB1 on Sunday. She absolutely loved it. I thought she’d be exhausted but as soon as she got home she demonstrated some of what they’d been doing to her sister. LJB seem so friendly and helpful. Really reassuring as we’ve never auditioned or joined anything before like this. 

Mine really enjoyed Sunday too! It was a bit worrying just to wave her off into the building but sounds like she had a great time. It seems like group 1 go to go to a different studio to do Pilates after their class. My daughter particularly enjoyed the repertoire class with the older children.