Affordable observation for virtual summer schools?

Yaffa

I've watched World Ballet School Day,  plus RBS and other schools' lockdown videos.  But I've really missed the visits to classes at RBS, Elmhurst Paris Opera Ballet School demonstrations and more. Is anyone attending interesting virtual classical ballet summer schools as an observer?  (I'm catching up on posts now, so sorry if I've missed something in this area.)

The Royal Ballet School offered 'anyone' free enrolment for the interviews with dancers etc. and Zoom or youtube links were sent to those who did. However, this opportunity was not made known before the beginning of the Summer Intensive and it did not look to me as if many 'fans' as distinct from student dancers 'attended'.

• Like 1

I think RBS course also had a teacher enrollment to ‘watch’ classes for a fee.... I certainly had an email but very late in day to enrol with link to pay but a) didn’t really see value (unless it counted as COD credits I guess) & b) couldn’t really see it could benefit me much in terms of learning teaching skills - would rather save money for studio courses...