Matthew Ball: New Principal Ballerina at the RB!

They seem to have corrected it to “Principal Dancer” now, thank goodness.  Although their description of a “pirouette” in Lady Amelia Windsor’s video underneath the article about Matthew Ball is - er - questionable to say the least.

Matthew Ball mentioned this on his IG stream yesterday. I don't read the Mail but I did contact them to ask them to change the headline on their webpage and I see they have !(though I doubt that was down to me!). 

Looking forward to watching the programme next week.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oncnp said:

Daily Fail strikes again....

BTW, what is the male equivalent of  "ballerina"? I've sporadically seen "balleriono". 

Ballerino is rarely used in English.  Men are usually referred to as ballet dancers.  

Well, they say that no media exposure is bad and this classic boob has given the piece on Matthew an added push. Pleased for him.

In another article (The Times?), he speaks of having a 'super fan' who writes to him after every performance with his/her 'notes'.  I wonder whether anyone on here recognises themselves? Hahaha!

• Like 3

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 14:59, capybara said:

Well, they say that no media exposure is bad and this classic boob has given the piece on Matthew an added push. Pleased for him.

In another article (The Times?), he speaks of having a 'super fan' who writes to him after every performance with his/her 'notes'.  I wonder whether anyone on here recognises themselves? Hahaha!

I wouldn't presume...!