Prayers for Boris tonight.

Lisa O`Brien

My thoughts and prayers are with Boris Johnson tonight. The idea of our Prime Minister, being in intensive care, is just too awful to comprehend. I don't care what your political persuasion is. This is  our leader, who has been trying to do his best in the most challenging time for our country since the second world war. I truly hope he pulls through. 

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, Lisa O`Brien said:

My thoughts and prayers are with Boris Johnson tonight. The idea of our Prime Minister, being in intensive care, is just too awful to comprehend. I don't care what your political persuasion is. This is  our leader, who has been trying to do his best in the most challenging time for our country since the second world war. I truly hope he pulls through. 

Well said Lisa. Shocking.

• Like 3

I woke up at 5.30 this morning, worried about him. Came downstairs and switched on the news, with the volume off, to see how he was. I have a bit of a crush on him. I think he's cute and cuddly, and charming, and clever, and I would love to run my fingers through his mop of hair. ( Yes, i'm sure you all must think i'm mad). 

4 hours ago, Lisa O`Brien said:

I woke up at 5.30 this morning, worried about him. Came downstairs and switched on the news, with the volume off, to see how he was. I have a bit of a crush on him. I think he's cute and cuddly, and charming, and clever, and I would love to run my fingers through his mop of hair. ( Yes, i'm sure you all must think i'm mad). 

yup - as mad as a box frogs

• Like 2