Has anyone's dd/ds applied to Audition for Charlie & the Chocolate factory in the West end?

Huddsballetmum

Sam Mendes is directing a musical version of Charlie & the Chocolate factory which will open at the Paladium ion June 2013. The character of Veruca Salt requires an excellent ballet dancer under 4ft 8in. My dd applied and has been accepted for audition and I was just wondering if anyone else had applied for the role.

• Like 1

Thanks Taximom. The last information I had from the website was that it would open at the palladium on 25th June 2013. Obviously like everything else in the world - things change and get moved about!

Primrose thanks for your good wishes, I am sure that there will be a number of professional child actors who will audition but it's worth a shot for the West End! got to be in it to win it.

Edited by Huddsballetmum
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Best place to ask is the notapushymum forum, as mentioned above. You have to register for the forum, which sometimes takes a few days. The (new, as of this week) Charlie thread is in the members only musical theatre auditions section. There have been long Charlie threads in the past and there are plenty of members who can answer your questions. Good luck.

• Like 1