Which brand is this pink leotard with lace cap sleeves?

invisiblecircus

I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link to the website, I'm not associated with them in any way but I have seen a leotard on the home page of the Starlite Direct website which is pale pink with lace cap sleeves.

The company does not actually sell this leotard, so I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get it from or what brand it is.

also  'starlite direct' is the wholesale  side ofthe  company  that  trades to the public as dancing in the street and  on  that site they  stock / sell  at retail 

• Like 1

Thank you for the replies! I do have an account with the company so I use the wholesale site.

Tootu, you may be right, it might be an old style. I just assumed that the leotards featured in the "Back to school special offer" promotion banner would actually be included in the sale! B)

There is a Bloch one in black and in adult sizes that looks similar so maybe it's an old Bloch style.

Oh well, I'll continue my search for something cute and original!

Edited by invisiblecircus

There were a few similar on sale on the Bloch website at a good price depending on what size you were after though I'm guessing it would still probably be more expensive than what they would be at wholesale prices. Good luck with the search 😀

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TooTu said:

There were a few similar on sale on the Bloch website at a good price depending on what size you were after though I'm guessing it would still probably be more expensive than what they would be at wholesale prices. Good luck with the search 😀

to get the wholesale  price from  DitS / Starlite you have to be doing a  certain amount of trade  with them ,  not sure how strict they are with their 'teacher' pricing  though  which is  in between  wholesale and their own   bricks and clicks  consumer price  (as DitS does have a  quite nice  Showroom with iirc  pointe fitters  at their    HQ  in Sleaford  Lincs)

On ‎07‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:20, 2dancersmum said:

from the front it looks very like the Bloch Anapa (Porselli website) or the Taimi on Blochs own website. Assuming it is the childrens leotard you are referring to

Yes, I think it's this one!

Thank you, and thanks to everyone else for their help! I've now seen lots of other lovely styles and feel spoilt for choice! I'm also feeling old as leotard fashion has evolved so much since I stopped dancing, and I didn't stop THAT long ago. So much choice now!

• Like 1