EYB Sleeping Beauty Stevenage

thewinelake

With the photos, I really wish EYB would take good quality photos of each group which you can then buy. I always find it stressful taking my own photos and usually manage to include other parents heads!

Good idea. Mine have always ended up too dark, or wonky, or blurry.....I am not talented in the photographic department! One year DD was in some photographs taken by a newspaper photographer during the dress rehearsal and I was able to buy some of those fortunately. They are the only decent photos of DD's EYB experiences that I have, so I would happily pay for some "official" photos in costume. Ive never been particularly keen on the ones they do on the casting night as I don't think the t shirts are very flattering and would much prefer to buy decent copies of the poses done before the last performance.

• Like 1

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice little review of SB by Miss Lewis on the EYB Facebook page.

BTW, I asked Scott about official photographs and he said that they had considered it before but it was a bit of an administrative nightmare. Seems like the sort of thing where an officially sanctioned parent might be able to do for them possibly as a next-best-alternative....

• 5 weeks later...