LJB Auditions Sept

Balletmum4ever

My DD will be auditioning for LJB in September. We are new to the whole 'Associate' concept and this will be her first audition. Interested in hearing from others with more experience about what we should expect from the audition, whether LJB is a good junior programme and any others we should consider. We are London based do thinking Tring CBA, YDA and RBS JA would be worth looking at.

She's 9. Just been advised by her dance teacher to look at broader opportunities (eg NYB, LCB) but not with much guidance on the Associate side of things. I want to make sure that she's as prepared as possible for the experience so any advice on what to expect from the audition would be gratefully received too.

Hi ballet mumealing

All 3 you mention worth auditioning for. Dd does tring cba and YDA associates and we are in west London too. Tring have a nov audition so you could apply now. Also worth contacting YDA when they go back in new term as my dd auditioned for them last year mid term as some people had moved up to higher group and there were some spaces. Rbs auditions aren't till may next year. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...