Street shoes for narrow feet

sarahw

I know this has come up before but can't find it on a search. ....

Am wanting a black pair of school shoes. DD also has a very high bony instep - she is currently wearing a Clarks 'Mary Jane' style shoe which are very flat and not supportive. The Clarks brogues cause blisters on the instep.

I did find a Lelly- Kelly brogue in the past which was padded and ok. Our local upmarket shoe shops keep so little stock and they can never re-order once that has gone.

I think we're going to have to take a long drive to a bigger town- having some Achilles tendon issues.

I agree with Moomin. What part of the country do you live in SarahW? There is an excellent kids shoe shop in Ilkley West Yorks called Shoo Be Doo that do shoes up to adult size 6.5 to fit all shapes of foot. They always managed to find something for skinny feet.

I don't think I'm qualified to comment on 15 year olds taste in shoes but I do have narrow feet. Generally adult shoes are narrower.

I've found the premium adult Clarks (leather inner sole) fit well. Just had a quick look on web site and wondered about Etna Lime, Felicia Plum and Coffee Cake.They have a choice of widths.

Good luck