Getting to the English National Ballet School.

Miracle

Hi Miracle. If you are using public transport first take the Victoria line to Victoria and then change to District or Cicle line and take a train to South Kensington. Just outside the station take a 14 or 414 bus to Hortensia Rd. This will take you around 30 minutes.

Thank you Kat09. Is that 30 mins from Euston to the school? X

That would be on a very good day.allowing for connections I would say 45 and as I'm phobic about being late I'd allow an hour. Have a look at tfl.gov.uk they have a journey planner which is probably more accurate than me :D xx Edited by Kat09

An alternative way is to take the underground to Fulham Broadway, turn left out of the station, and walk past Chelsea Football Club - keep going until you see an Esso/Tesco garage on the other side of the road. The garage is on the corner of Hortensia Road and ENBS is about half-way up Hortensia Road. About 10 minute walk.

Check whether Chelsea are playing at home on that day though.( :wacko: !!!).. in which case you'll want to avoid all that lot and go via South Kensington as Kat09 says above.

• Like 1

The other alternative that I and my DD would do (particularly if football was on) was to get off at Old Brompton tube station instead and walk down through the cemetery ..... feeding all the squirrels at the same time! You come out of the cemetery literally opposite the top of Hortensia Rd.

• Like 2