Guillem on BBC Radio4 this morning

Missed that unfortunately but even more unfortunately her performance with Akram Khan at Sadlers wells. I had a ticket for last night but the performance was cancelled due to an injury of Akrams.

Anyone else with tickets for this should check before you go in case he's still not able to perform.

The Wells handled it all wonderfully and I exchanged ticket for the Dutch National in July!!

This was because Guillems May performances are already sold out although returns come in daily apparently so still might get to see her then.

Oh, how disappointing LinMM! I nearly bought a ticket for Sacred but left it too late. Then I nearly bought a ticket for Sylvie's final shows but missed out there as well. Fatal hesitation :unsure: ! I keep looking for returns but nowt doing so far. I may get lucky nearer the time, as is sometimes the case. Or can you only get returns direct from the box office? If by chance, two good seats come up I would get them both and you could have the other one!

If not, I will be grateful for seeing her when I did, even if it was 'only' the modern stuff! :blink:

Thanks Jacqueline thTs really kind of you.

I'll PM you over price ranges etc as I'm up at Sadlers every Wednesday as the LAB have their rehearsals there and it's not far from where I stay when in London so can keep calling in so perhaps one way or the other we'll get to the May show!!

I didn't see any big signs outside Sadlers today saying the performance this evening was cancelled so perhaps Akram has recovered enough to complete the final two.

To their credit my partner said Sadlers Wells had rung the home number to tell me the performance was cancelled but he said oh she's already in London so gave them my mobile. Now I did have a call on my mobile but it said number withheld so didn't bother to answer it in case it was one of those people who keep ringing to tell you ....oh we see you have had an accident an d might be due compensation etcetc ......how do they find out!!! So I'm sure the Theatre made every effort to let people know. But as I turned up at the theatre it was too late to do anything else so consoled myself with a nice glass of wine while I decided what to swap the ticket for!!!

• Like 1

Missed that unfortunately but even more unfortunately her performance with Akram Khan at Sadlers wells. I had a ticket for last night but the performance was cancelled due to an injury of Akrams.

Oh no. So sorry to hear it. And even more disappointed to see that Guillem's farewell performances are all sold out - even before Sadler's actually got around to sending out the booking brochures :(

Luckily for those of us who had tickets the performances of "Sacred Monsters" did take place on Friday and Saturday, the final ever of this wonderful show and they were utterly moving, utterly funny, utterly enchanting. Hard to say goodbye to these "Sacred Monsters" which have accompanied us for 8 years now since their creation.

It is true now that with the announcement of Sylvie's retirement in 2015 tickets for her performances go really, really fast so if you have a chance to get a ticket to attend any of her upcoming performances do not hesitate. Here are some of the confirmed dates for her farewell tour in 2015.

March 31 2015 Teatro Communale Luciano Pavarotti in Modena Italy.

April 4th Auditorium Parco della Musica in Rome, Italy.

May 26th to May 30th at Sadler's which as you have noticed are already sold out but still you can always check for returns.

June 3rd and June 4th Athens Festival in Greece

Moscow Chekhov Festival on June 23rd , 24th ,25th , 26th 2015

Festival "Les Nuits de Fourvière" Lyon, France from June 29th to JUly 2nd

Genova in Italy July 5th Teatro Carlo Fenice

Théâtre des Champs Elysées in Paris from Septrember 17th to September 20th

About getting tickets. For Modena box office opens on January 7th. For Genova I believe it is December 10th. For Lyon it will be around March 16 or 17 you have to check the website of the Festival. For Moscow I believe box office is already open. For the Théâtre des Champs Elysées in Paris usually the announce their program on April 8th and then you have instructions for box office. I think usually it is around the end of June.