Live streaming of Nicolas Le Riche's POB Farewell Performance ... 9.7.14

Oh, so I didn't miss the Ek pdd then. I loved seeing Le Riche in Jeune Homme and Bolero and the curtain call at the end but I didn't much like the rest of the gala. I was surprised not to see him dance anything classical. Is that because he doesn't like the classical roles or didn't excel in them or they are too demanding for him now? He seems to be held in great affection by his peers. The POB doesn't go in for flowers, does it?

Review – Nicholas Le Riche’s Farewell Performance, Paris:  Roslyn Sulcas, NY Times

This will be included in tomorrow's links but it is quite acceptable to post a link to the review in the relevant thread before the links are posted.  Although I have included the link as it will appear tomorrow (pasted in from a word document) it is so easy just to copy the relevant URL and paste it in your post.  Remember to press enter at the end of the URL after you have pasted it in so it is "blued" and can just be clicked on when people want to read it.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy!

• Like 1