BBC News Channel tonight 22.30 - Ed Watson

There was an interesting half hour documentary last night on BBC news channel called On The Road With A Ballet Dancer - it follows Ed Watson in his daily routine - repeated again this evening at 22.30 - we happened upon it quite by chance! He talks abut training, injury, his route into the Royal ballet Company and the programme follows him in class and rehearsals with Monica Mason for Rite of Spring. Anyone reading this post now, the programme is also on 10.30-11am

This sounds like something that was on a few months back, sounds like about May or June, because it was after his shoulder injury: I was watching it while queuing in the bank (because of course all banks now have tellies switched constantly to BBC News, don't they :) ). The R&J coaching which Ann mentions doesn't ring particular bells, though - did you get any feel as to whether it was for the O2 performances last year, or whether it's referring to the run which is about to start?

Oops, we obviously now have a *very* short editing period. I've just looked through my copy and it did indeed have a section on R&J coached by Cope. I must have confused it with his other coaching session, or with Donald McLeary's on the MacMillan website.