For sale:Dttrol high quality Dttrol Girl's Footed dance ballet tights with waist band and gusset with child and adult sizes (D004819)

dttrol

Details:

1.Soft canvas vamp in pure cotton

2.Soft and comfortable cow split outsole

3.Pure cotton lining that is absorbing sweat and breathing freely

4.Close fitting design that can well show the perfect foot curve

5.Elastic designed to fixed at the heel part

6.Delicate, fitting and comfortable pleat at the front sole

7.Cross band: exact elastic fixed position, design to correspond with the human engineering

For more details,pls kindly check our website www.dttrol.com or our online shop http://www.aliexpress.com/store/706649.

Many other high quality dance products for you to choose from.Welcome you!

• Like 1

Hello dttrol and welcome to the forum. In accordance with our acceptable use policy, please could you add the details of your website into your signature? The relevant part of the Acceptable Use Policy is below:

" Commerce

There is no bar to people representing commercial ventures from signing up to BalletcoForum with a view to spreading information about their wares or offering relevant services.

That said, we are not an advertising hoarding and repeated postings of the same or similar information will not be tolerated, nor frivolous posts which merely seem designed to get the company name ‘up there’. Nor will we allow vendors to use BalletcoForum as their shopfront: if you have a selling business you should use your own website for trade and market testing, not this one.

Members who have commercial interests must indicate that by adding a Signature line to their postings, stating the name and type of their business and giving their website and/or business email address for enquiries. (You set up a Signature via My Settings in the dropdown menu under your name.) If members wish to contact businesses, associate schemes or other commercial enterprises this should be done via the vendor’s website or email, not by starting threads on the forum."

Many thanks.

Thank you for your kind reminding,dear madam.I'd like to follow all the rules of the forum.I am so sorry for all the thing if I have done something wrong.May I ask what I should do next?I am sorry I don't know to add a signature line here.Thank you very much for you kind help.

Have a nice day.

Dttrol

• Like 1

Hello Dttrol,

No problem. You haven't done anything wrong, I just wanted to make you aware of our commerce rules here.

To add a signature:

If you click on your username at the top right of this page,

Then click "My settings" on the drop-down menu,

A "settings" page will appear. On the menu to the left, click on "Signature".

If you add details of your Company name, website, and contact details there, then click "save", that should work.

Let me know if you have any problem.

Kind regards,

SpannerandPony

Welcome to Balletcoforum :-)

I'm moving this to the For Sale/Wanted section as that's more appropriate, but I'll leave a link in Doing Dance as I'm sure people will be interested, and it'll give them a chance to spot you there

• 2 weeks later...

Advantages:

1.Honorable and perfect match with DTTROL's shoes;

2.Available for transitional wear;

3.Soft and durable material;

4.Phozy and crease resistant;

5.Close fitting;

For more details,pls kindly check it as follow:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-Dttrol-Girl-s-Footed-dance-ballet-tights-with-waist-band-and-gusset-D004819/706649_584755566.html 

Dear dttrol,

The "For Sale" section is for individual Forum Members to buy, sell or swap items for sale. It is not permitted for commercial enterprises to advertise their goods in that section (as detailed in the notes at the top of the page: http://www.balletcoforum.com/index.php?/topic/1059-important-–-please-read-before-buying-or-selling/)

I have moved your post into "Doing Dance" but as you already have started several separate threads, I have merged them together. Please do not start any new threads with more items for sale.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Spanner.

Thank you Spanner! I would hate for the forum to be inundated with shops becoming members to only advertise their stuff!

This obviously doesn't apply to you JustBallet as you are a "proper" member...

• Like 4

What I said also applies to Schools who advertise their SS in every possible thread wether it is the appropriate one or not!

And again, it doesn't apply to you drdance as you are a "proper" member...

What I said was no criticism of you moderators... You do a fantastic job!

Some people seem to me that they want to take advantage of the forum and I find it annoying. Information is great, advertisement is another thing!

• Like 5

So glad I'm a proper member Afab ;)

I've loved following threads over the past few years and have gained a lot of practical advice from you all to help with mine and DD's dancing. I've made lots of friends here and am always grateful for the mods and staff who kept balletco going after it closed :)

If I can help members in return by pointing them in direction of things THEY ask for, I'll happily help. But ballet is expensive and if you can find anything cheaper elsewhere - of course buy it there!

Sx

• Like 1

I am so sorry if it is not allowed to post advertisements here as I thought it is ok before.However,we just want to tell the persons who need the ballet products,maybe we can provide some help.By the way,we want to clarify one thing,we are professional dance company and have being cooperated with many worldwide top brands for more than 10 years.Also,you can find us in MOVE IT exhibition every year. 

Just hope we can get along with each other in balletco and wish balletco will be better and better.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

• Like 1

Thank you Mary. I see that you have added your signature; thank you. Posting is not a problem as long as the posts are in accordance with our Acceptable Use Policy; in particular, the section on Commerce:

"Commerce

There is no bar to people representing commercial ventures from signing up to BalletcoForum with a view to spreading information about their wares or offering relevant services.

That said, we are not an advertising hoarding and repeated postings of the same or similar information will not be tolerated, nor frivolous posts which merely seem designed to get the company name ‘up there’. Nor will we allow vendors to use BalletcoForum as their shopfront: if you have a selling business you should use your own website for trade and market testing, not this one.

Members who have commercial interests must indicate that by adding a Signature line to their postings, stating the name and type of their business and giving their website and/or business email address for enquiries. (You set up a Signature via My Settings in the dropdown menu under your name.) If members wish to contact businesses, associate schemes or other commercial enterprises this should be done via the vendor’s website or email, not by starting threads on the forum."

Mary, if where possible you could continue this thread instead of starting new threads advertising products, that should be fine.

Many thanks,

Kind regards,

Annabel (Spannerandpony)

I see.Thank you very much.If there is anything I don't know or I did the incorrect thing here,pls just let me know.I will try my best to obey the rule of balletco.

Thank you.

• Like 1