Getting logged out of everything?

alison

Is anyone else finding they're suddenly having to log in to things they normally remain logged into - including this site - or is it just me?

• alison changed the title to Getting logged out of everything?
11 hours ago, alison said:

Is anyone else finding they're suddenly having to log in to things they normally remain logged into - including this site - or is it just me?

That normally only happens to me if I've had to clear cookies for some reason. It's a real pain so I try never to do it. Apart from that I don't know why it would be happening.

Thanks, both of you.  It doesn't seem to be happening on this computer, only the one I was using last night - and when I booted that one up I did get a message that Windows hadn't shut down properly, but there was no warning message of blue screens or anything once I actually got into Windows.  It was a bit annoying, as various of my emails etc. suddenly started insisting on my having 2-factor identification, which meant I had to wait for phone messages.  Come to think of it, I think it only happened on Firefox, not Edge, which is also perhaps a bit weird.

I hope this doesn’t happen to me have no idea of my log in details or password etc for this site as don’t think I’ve properly logged in again since 2013!!! 

• Like 3