Adult Beginner Ballet Class Weds Chelmsford Essex

Angela Essex

Hope this is allowed - the adult ballet beginners class I attend is having to close as there is too few attendees to make it financially viable (there are only 4 of us). We need at least 2 more people for the class to run. It’s a great class and is open to everyone including absolute beginners Weds 8.30-9.30pm Women’s Institute Hall, Springfield, Chelmsford, Essex. Please consider joining us we are a friendly bunch of ladies and gents and would love to meet you! We are all ages from 20s to 60s. The Class is taught by Andrew Potter of Chelmsford Ballet. Pay as you go (£8 I think) or pay termly. DM me if you’re interested and will send you the teacher’s contact details.

5 hours ago, Fiz said:

Oh goodness! Good luck, @Angela Essex!

Thanks @Fiz - I posted about the class on my local town discussion page on Facebook and have already had 4 people register their interest so fingers crossed it will be up and running again soon 🤞

• Like 4

It’s a very late start though!!  I won’t start any class these days if it starts after 7pm latest!!   But do hope you manage to keep it going. 

• Like 2