Italia Conti Dance 2024

Hi there, my daughter has just accepted a place for September. We have been looking ay Guilden village as looks really nice. How long does it take on the bus to get to IC and also is the student finance classed as studying inside or outside London?

Such an exciting time ahead for her but it’s hard trying to find information ☺️

Hi Rox, my daughter also booked a place  at Guilden Village. Wonder if they are in same flat or close by? My daughter is on  5th floor/block C I think. My daughter stayed there for the night with a friend.  Think she said the bus took about 30 mins.

I’m not sure about the whole inside/outside of London. I’ve just completed everything and sent it with my fingers firmly crossed 🤞🏼 

Has your daughter added herself to the Conti freshers 24 page? My daughter is on thee trying to find people. Very exciting for them indeed 😊

On 25/03/2024 at 00:36, Rox33 said:

Hi there, my daughter has just accepted a place for September. We have been looking ay Guilden village as looks really nice. How long does it take on the bus to get to IC and also is the student finance classed as studying inside or outside London?

1 hour ago, Rob Taylor said:

Hi, my daughter has got in at Italia for the trinity level six this Sept. Going through the process of Guilden Village at the moment, would be great to who else is going this year. :)

Hi Rob, congrats on your DD getting into Conti.  My daughter is booked into Guilden so hopefully the girls will all be placed together or on same floor. The lady did tell me that they try to keep the Conti students together where possible. :)

13 hours ago, Hopeless Ballet Mum said:

Hi Rob, congrats on your DD getting into Conti.  My daughter is booked into Guilden so hopefully the girls will all be placed together or on same floor. The lady did tell me that they try to keep the Conti students together where possible. :)

Thats good to hear. 

On 25/03/2024 at 00:36, Rox33 said:

Just a quick note on the inside outside London. My daughter went to GSA and that was defiantly counted as outside London, as did all the other drama schools/ universities in the area.