Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

It's that time of year when things get very  busy with festivities and other matters, so....

Many thanks to our moderators for running this forum and keeping it going well. 

Many thanks to Jan and Ian for their meticulous and conscientious work compiling the great resource, Dance Links,  every single day. (I also like the witty intros like the panto style quotes in December 😀)

Many thanks to members who assist our moderators with various forum needs.

Many thanks to RobS for the regular curtain call photos and all members who have posted photos from various curtain calls and other helpful photos eg of cast lists

Many thanks to members who have posted reviews and other helpful information, from ticket discounts, to events, to travel news. 

May you all have a merry Christmas,  happy new year and all the very best for 2024. 

• Like 24
  • Thanks 5

Thanks again to all the mods. We wouldn't be a ballet community without all your hard work. We all really appreciate it!

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas with perhaps some ballets or dvds to keep them going until 2024. I've watched most of the David Bintley Christmas Carol and while I'm quite enjoying it I don't think it's nearly as good as Northern Ballets which was just perfect in every way.

Re 2024 I'm looking forward to seeing RB Manon,  especially Hayward/Sambe and Kaneko/Muntagirov. Also the Skeaping Giselle which I haven't seen. Also keep thinking about all the Ashton in June which won't seem so far away after the new year.

Happy new year everyone!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1