SOLT Get Into London Theatre New Year Sale

San Perregrino

Advance warning of this offer which in the past has included ENB and Matthew Bourne shows at the Coliseum and Sadlers Wells. No guarantees they will be included this time but fingers crossed.

Get ready for the New Year Sale

Save the date for this year's New Year Sale. With ticket prices for performances from 1 January to 29 February reduced to £10, £20, £30, £40 & £50, there has never been a better time to plan your next theatre trip.

Treat your family to that West End hit you’ve all been meaning to see, find the perfect Christmas gift for the theatre-mad friend in your life, or simply give yourself a fab night out to look forward to on those dull winter evenings.

Mastercard cardholders can access exclusive priority booking at 10am on Thursday 16 November via priceless.combefore general booking opens at 10am on Tuesday 21 November.

Participating shows are yet to be announced, so watch this space!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Tickets for MB Edward Scissorhands, ENB Nutcracker and ENB Giselle are now listed as participating shows in this promotion. On sale from 21/11 10am.

What is Official London Theatre’s New Year Sale?

Our Sale offers tickets for top London shows for performances between 1 January to 29 February. Previously named Get Into London Theatre, the New Year Sale has firmly established its place on the London theatre calendar, getting bigger and better every year! 

Our annual New Year Sale offers tickets for £10, £20, £30, £40 and £50 to performances between 1 January and 29 February 2024.

General sale starts at 10am on Tuesday 21 November but if you are a Mastercard cardholder, you can book from Thursday 16 November via priceless.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

this has gone live this morning to Mastercard holders who register at www.priceless.com

currently included are ENB Nutcracker performances 2nd - 5th January inclusive both evenings and matinees and,  ENB Giselle on 11th, 12th, 16th, 17th & 18th January evening performances.

ticket prices range from £10-£50 no fees

Can anyone advise, please?  There are so many offers going around at the moment, and given the unreliability of train strikes when booking this far in advance, I wanted to buy from someone who offered cancellation in exchange for vouchers as long as you give at least 24 hours' notice.  I thought it was TodayTix, but when I go through the motions on their website I don't get the cancellation insurance option.

13 hours ago, alison said:

Can anyone advise, please?  There are so many offers going around at the moment, and given the unreliability of train strikes when booking this far in advance, I wanted to buy from someone who offered cancellation in exchange for vouchers as long as you give at least 24 hours' notice.  I thought it was TodayTix, but when I go through the motions on their website I don't get the cancellation insurance option.

I've seen something like that recently, I have used TodayTix quite a bit in the last few months so presume it's that but is it just via the app?

Thanks, Rob - looks as though you're right:

"When purchasing a ticket(s) on the TodayTix app, TodayTix may offer users optional Ticket Protection for an additional price for select shows and/or events listed on TodayTix." (my bolding)

At the moment, I wish they'd do it on all of them.

• Like 1

Apparently they don't do it on short runs.  Not quite sure I see the logic behind that, since I thought Ticket Protection gave you a voucher to use if you had to cancel - no indication that it has to be for the same show.  Oh well ...

• Thanks 1