English National ballet school autumn intensive

sunrise81

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of areas have their half term the following week beginning 19th this year. I wonder if that’s why they extended the application date as they didn’t have the normal amount of applications due to the differing term dates!

it’s usually 2 weeks following closing date for results but it is cutting it close to make arrangements now. 

We stayed at Chelsea Hilton Doubletree a couple of times for ENBS courses…. 
If not already a member, join Hilton Honors (the loyalty programme) & you get cheaper rates & added benefits. They have rooms that specifically sleep 3 (I’ve stayed as one adult & 2 under 16’s before). 
Rates may be a lot more now as it’s been several years…

Good luck! 

• Like 1

Can anyone let me know when the registration date for the Spring Intensive is please? My daughter is on the waiting list (again) and we have to wait until this date has passed before we will find out if a space is available.  

23 minutes ago, Ed_DanceMum said:

Can anyone let me know when the registration date for the Spring Intensive is please? My daughter is on the waiting list (again) and we have to wait until this date has passed before we will find out if a space is available.  

Those offered a place were given until Sunday 14th January to confirm if they will be attending.

• Like 1

Just to say that some places might even still come up after the response deadline. They are quite understanding if you need a bit of extra time to confirm if you can take the place. My DD was also offered autumn intensive but at the time I was still unsure if we were going to be away during Oct half term and they were kind enough to let me respond a week after the deadline.

We have given up our place. .... annoyed they extended deadline as before Christmas there were affordable trains for 3 of us and hotel. Nothing in our price bracket nearby now, and can't stay further out as with a smaller child so not practical. 

Edited by sunrise81

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone for your replies. I’m sorry some of you had to give up your places due to costs etc which is such a shame. My daughter was offered a place from the waiting list and luckily we can stay with family. I was reading about the sharing on the final day but it doesn’t say how many family members can attend. We have been at some where only one of us can go. Has anyone who has been before got any info about this? Hoping husband can come and he will need to put in for time off work.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, BisforBallet said:

Has anyone had any further information yet? We got the initial email and the fee note but nothing else? 

I think thats all there has been, there was a declaration form and course info with the initial email.