7 hours ago, ThaliaRamy said:

We are not quite sure which summer intensive to go for between central school of ballet, kings international and performance platform uk this year help would be appreciated!

What age group is your DC?  What are their aspirations as a dancer?  Each of these will offer different things.  There may also be others that people can suggest.

12 hours ago, ThaliaRamy said:

We are not quite sure which summer intensive to go for between central school of ballet, kings international and performance platform uk this year help would be appreciated!

If you’re looking for upper schools I would go with Central so you can experience it. I have no info on PP as it’s the first one but from what I’ve heard I’m sure it will be a good intensive. Unless you’re looking to KI for an actual school for your child, I would question whether it’s worth it. 

We are doing PP this year, but last year dd went to the KI and would be this year if it didn't clash. For us dd needs to work on her performance skills as she is technically really good so wanting to make the most of Emma and her amazing team at PP. KI was brilliant and a really great insight to their school. My dd has her confidence back from being there, she now has her spark back and they really care about the individual pupil. 

• Like 2