Elmhurst Young Dancers 2023

SplitSoul

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, sunrise81 said:

I'm waiting to hear that too.....but we.should hear this week.....I sent an email to ask about times dates and uniform

Thankyou, I was panicking as I replied to the offer email accepting the place and have had no correspondence since 🙈

• Like 1

On 13/06/2023 at 13:12, Nicolamcaree said:

Thankyou, I was panicking as I replied to the offer email accepting the place and have had no correspondence since 🙈

Just got the email about dates and uniform......but no class time yet. Just ordered her uniform :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No nothing......thought it might be on the portal but couldn't see it on there either. Not like I'm looking forward to paying it......along with her older sisters full time Elmhurst fees 😫😭😫😭😫

1 hour ago, Sofiadance12345 said:

My y5 daughter is excited too! Have you had an invoice yet? I can’t seem to find any info anywhere, I have emailed this weekend. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sofiadance12345 said:

My y5 daughter is excited too! Have you had an invoice yet? I can’t seem to find any info anywhere, I have emailed this weekend. 

Hi! My dd has just finished 3 years of Elmhurst YD programme. She's just about to start yr7 Extended Dancers. They were notoriously late in sending invoices each Autumn term! Often not until the half term! Don't worry about it and enjoy :)

• Thanks 1