Rambert auditions

ba11erina

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice for Rambert auditions? Just wondering what kind of exercises are typically done in the ballet portion. I’ve heard only some people do solos and some do a physio exam, does this determine who gets offered a place or is it completely random? 

Hi 

12 hours ago, ba11erina said:

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice for Rambert auditions? Just wondering what kind of exercises are typically done in the ballet portion. I’ve heard only some people do solos and some do a physio exam, does this determine who gets offered a place or is it completely random? 

Hi, at my daughters audition everyone did a solo. The audition comprised, warm up, ballet class, contemporary class and then improv group type class, followed by solos. There is a talk by the principal first which parents can attend but then you need to leave. I walked into Richmond which was about 15 minute walk along the river, plenty of coffee shops there. 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Positive result for my DD today.  It’s her 1st choice so very pleased and relieved.  

I so would be very interested in connecting with other parents who have had a yes and are taking the place, and parents of any current parents regarding accommodation. 🙏

• Like 4