For sale Royal Ballet Swan Lake in support of Ukraine 5th May

Rear amphi S71. Last seat in the last row in the right hand side block. There are only 4 seats so you're not too far from the side aisle. I think there is a ledge next to you for coat/bag etc. Without the seat view I can't really tell how good it is regarding seeing the entire stage. I think I was there for Romeo and it was fine for that but that's a bit different from a classical production. The seat is £67 but I'm fine with £40. I've just decided to see an extra performance of the Ashton triple and something has to give! If you want you can probably lean forward slightly without disturbing anyone (not something I'd normally recommend but the people next to you will be looking away from you)

33 minutes ago, jmhopton said:

Rear amphi S71. Last seat in the last row in the right hand side block. There are only 4 seats so you're not too far from the side aisle. I think there is a ledge next to you for coat/bag etc. Without the seat view I can't really tell how good it is regarding seeing the entire stage.

I've sat there in the past and it's a very comfortable seat as there is a lot of space between the seat and the wall.  Plenty of room to put your belongings.  I don't remember there being any viewing restrictions.

Here is a photo of the seat as well as a photo of the seat view:

s-71-position-view-1280x853.jpgs-71-stage-view-1280x853.jpg

Edited by Bluebird
  • Thanks 1

I hope somebody buys this! (Following story on another thread)

Just looking at that seat view gives me vertigo lol 😱

But very much hoping somebody with a head for heights can pick this up! 
In all other ways actually looks very comfortable!! 

Yes, the ticket has now been sold. Looking at Bluebird's picture I felt a slight pang at giving it up. Didn't realise the view was so good, though obviously high up. But we have problems with family illness so I can't go to everything and the Ashton triple is too good to miss so I don't regret it. Am sure everyone who goes will have a great evening and if I want a cheap ticket in the future I know where to book.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jmhopton said:

Yes, the ticket has now been sold. Looking at Bluebird's picture I felt a slight pang at giving it up. Didn't realise the view was so good, though obviously high up. But we have problems with family illness so I can't go to everything and the Ashton triple is too good to miss so I don't regret it. Am sure everyone who goes will have a great evening and if I want a cheap ticket in the future I know where to book.

I'm sure that when you see the Ashton bill you will be even more convinced that you made the right decision, jmhopton!

• Like 1

So glad you sold the other ticket! 

This ticket section is SO useful. 

I just love everything about Month especially the Chopin and right in the middle there is a beautiful Polish song often sung by the famous Mazowsze Group which is usually the first welling up point lol!!